HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
- Start Your Search on www.WingiMall.com
Go to www.WingiMall.com, and search via category or products and select your favorite items
You can also enter the name of the item you'd like to order in the search box provided on the homepage and hit the “search” magnifying glass button.
- Fill up your shopping cart as you normally would by clicking on add to cart as well as the number of items you want
- Go to your cart in top right hand corner and see the items – remove and refresh or add additional units
- Once done press the Checkout button
- You will be directed to the Shipping page where you can check your address (see Create Account if new Account)
- Click on Proceed
- You will be take to Review and Pay page
- You will be able to check your shipping charges and customs and taxes
- Click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be take to the Payment Method
- You will now see the price in Cedis in the Iparama Box
- iParama is our secure Payment Gateway and working with ExpressPay
- Choose your Payment Method – Yes its that easy
- Add your Phone Number
- You will received an OTP – this is for Security purpose
- Order Confirmation will come up
- Follow instructions
- You will be directed to a payment Pending page
- You will then see your Order Confirmation page with all the details and Order Number
- You can now continue shopping if you wish
- We usually suggest to buy multiple items in cart to have the best shipping price possible .
- Your items will take 7-10 days to ship and you can track via Order Tracking .
AM I REQUIRED TO SIGN UP?
Yes dear, you will be required to sign up or login to complete your order. You can sign up using your email and phone number.
WHAT DO I PAY OVER THE ITEMS' PRICE?
On every WingiMall order you'll see a transparent breakdown of charges ,They are:
- Cart Total : This is the Sum of all items in your cart
- Discount : If any discount or voucher applied
- Subtotal : This is the price summation of all the items in your cart minus Discount
- Shipping Charges : This is the summation of all the shipment & tax charges on your items
- Customs & Taxes: These are charges associated with any customs, clearance or any additional processing fees that apply to your order upon arrival to its destination country.
- Payment and Exchange Charges : These are the fees associated with the transaction
- Total Payment : is the TOTAL cost of the transaction
IS THE TOTAL PRICE ALL I HAVE TO PAY?
The "Total Payment" price you see at checkout is the only price you are required to pay. There aren't any hidden fees or extra charges upon arrival. Just a one-time payment that is all-inclusive and worry-free.
I DIDN’T GET A TOTAL PRICE AT CHECKOUT
WingiMall calculates all of the shipment, customs and delivery charges on the fly and presents them to you at checkout but glitches do happen and ask you to contact the Customer Support.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your items will be delivered to the address associated with the order at the point of checkout. Our local courier partners in your area deliver orders to your door. If any additional address information or clarifications are required, the couriers may contact you for advice.
IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION OR REGISTRATION FEES?
There are no subscription fees to start shopping with WingiMall.
CAN I BUY USED/REFURBISHED ITEMS?
Yes, it will be possible to purchase used/refurbished items through WingiMall, please keep in mind that there are no refunds or exchange on these items .
ARE THERE ANY ITEMS THAT CAN'T BE DELIVERED VIA WINGIMALL?
Due to regulations and laws, there are particular items that cannot be imported into a particular destination country. Every country has a list of items that cannot be imported into that country. The WingiMall system will notify the user of some, but not all, of these items. To avoid complications, customers are encouraged to review Prohibited Items list for the items that are to be imported to their final address before placing their orders. If a prohibited item is added to your cart, it could result in the cancellation of your whole order prior to its payment.
Contact WingiMall team 0800 944 944 [email protected] for inquiries related to prohibited items, you send the name & link of the item, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days.
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
An example list is provided below:
- General: Power banks, batteries, standalone batteries, metal detectors, radar detectors, lock picks, telescopes, magnets, tattoo machines and it’s equipment.
- Dangerous goods: All types of aerosols (hair spray, deodorant, perfumes etc), gases, pressurized containers, corrosive materials, explosives, flammable liquids, flammable solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing substances and organic peroxides solids, flammable chemicals, Minoxidil hair regrowth treatments, used/refurbished battery operated electronics.
- Drugs & some types of supplements: Cocaine, cannabis resins, cannabis oils, LSD, narcotics, morphine, opium, psychotropic substances, etc. Supplements containing: Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Tribulus terrestris and Androstenedione.
- Animals: Live or dead animals, insects, reptiles of any kind, animal products, animal skins, meat and fur including hair products and pet supplements.
- Electronics: Shipments containing laser (as laser hair removals or laser pens), walkie-talkie, used laptops manufactured before 2008, smart watches containing sim slots or/and camera, remote controlled devices, GPS trackers, sports cameras, dash cameras, inspection cameras and hidden spy cameras..
- Fake or dummy games: Toy weapons, paintball guns, BB guns, antique weapons, swords, knives, fake grenades, handcuffs, items that could be used as weapons, etc.
- Gambling: Lottery tickets and gambling chips and devices.
- Fragile items: Glassware, ceramics, lighting (fluorescent tubes, neon lighting, x-ray tubes, light bulbs, etc).
- Perishables: Foods, perishable food articles and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control, and dry frozen foods.
- Plants: Plants and plant material, including seeds and cut flowers, all seeds that are shipped from a source outside the US.
- Pornography: Foul or disgusting material, pornography and/or obscene material, any unsolicited indecent item or representation of any kind.
- Sharp tools or weapons: Scissors, knives, needles and cartridges, guns and gun accessories, stun guns, slingshots and pepper sprays.
- Tobacco products: cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes and accessories, tobacco, hookah and hookah's accessories.
- Spy items: All small cameras or all cameras with microphones. Laser pen, any games/pens/watches that contain spy cams.
- Toys: Drones, quadcopters, robots and slime.
- Liquids: Liquids in large quantities, nail polish, paint, ink, and all flammable liquids.
- Miscellaneous: Fake money, bullion, gold, diamond, jewelry.